In Central Florida, mosquito activity increases during the hot, rainy months of the summer season. With increased activity comes the additional threat of mosquito-borne diseases such as chikungunya, dengue, and Zika. Orange County Government...
Our Facebook Page
- Publisher’s Message – July 2019 July 2, 2019
- Indie Music Festival ‘Bloomfest’ Returns July 2, 2019
- It’s Too Hot, Stay In And Tweet! July 2, 2019
- Winter Park Student Studying In China With U.S. Department Of State NSLI-Y Scholarship July 2, 2019
- Central Florida’s Premier Boating Event Comes Ashore July 2, 2019